§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4 paragraph 7 DS-GVO:
Dr. Höhn GmbH
Künzelsauer Str. 13
Phone: 07940 9202 0
Fax: 07940 9202 45
Our company data protection coordinator can be reached at ... and at the above mentioned postal address.
(3) This data protection declaration applies to the website and the services offered by Dr. Höhn GmbH, but not to other Internet sites which the user may visit via links. Reference is made to the data protection regulations of the respective legal owners of these websites. In particular we refer to the data protection regulations of Google Inc. for the use of the integrated map service Google Maps. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
(4) Privacy statement for the use of Facebook plugins
Our pages integrate plugins from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc. 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the „Like-Button" („Like") on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: developers.facebook.com.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook thereby receives information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Facebook like-button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to assign visits to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the Pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook. Further information on this can be found in the Facebook privacy statement at facebook.com. If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
(6) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or removal,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right of data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us: You can select the appropriate authority and address under the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO.
The following data are involved:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transferred to the corresponding location that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (in addition b)
PHPSESSID - Session-Cookie - Will be deleted after finishing the session.
PIWIK_SESSID - Matomo Session-Cookie - Will be deleted after finishing.
Persistent Cookies (add c)
cookieControl - Response of the cookie hint - Will be deleted after one year.
cookieControlPrefs - Cookie settings - Will be deleted after one year.
_pk_id.* - Matomo page ID - Will be deleted after one month.
_pk_ses.* - Matomo session cookie - Deleted after 30 minutes.
piwik_ignore - Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie - Deleted after two years.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes especially the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
f) This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before being saved.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie will be deleted as well. The Opt-Out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
§ 4 CONTRADICTION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. The lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to the processing of your personal data at the following contact details: ... or by post to Dr. Höhn GmbH, Künzelsauer Str. 13, 74653 Ingelfingen, Department of Data Protection.
§ 5 INFORMATION DUTIES
In accordance with Art. 13 and 14, we refer to our information duties. We will be happy to provide you with this information upon request. Please send your request to: ...